Saturday, April 21, 2007
不舒服... -_______________-
Ehais...Back To Write this blog again..at home nua-ing is damn suffering man.. NO SCHOOL NO JOB! Simply BANKRUPT.
Yesterday Having bad flu.. from The Moment i woke up Till I Fall Asleep..Damn Sucks Lor..Ehais..Anyway edited this bloggyskins..just becos Wo Zhen De Wu Suo shi shi then wanna jie men ba.It's Just a Simple Skins la. I don like Complicated stuffs.
Oo and Later Going out with my buddies to town..actually don feel like going.. cos no moood to go Ktv sing.. and head still kind of pain...eMm.. nvm la..don wanna be the spoiler..
anyway finally last few days we took neoprint!! Long Long Time No Take liao lor.. And total 9 of us in a neoprint.. Actually is 10 ..but SHONIA!!Faster Come back!..anyway can u imagine how skinny are all of us??Add Shonia in the pic when she's back is confirm nt a problem man.. (Confident)LOL..kiddin..Oo.. I will Upload them Lor..so from today onwards i will update my bloggy.. I WANNA IMPROVE MY ENGLISH!!!IM THE FUTURE MDIS STUDENT!! haha..

Ok La.. i'll Stop writing.. watch Tv Time!
p/s: Those Who read my bloggy le, wanna link me can just leave ur footprints ya =D
Currently no friends lor.. so sad..Who Be my First One??T__T
Yesterday Having bad flu.. from The Moment i woke up Till I Fall Asleep..Damn Sucks Lor..Ehais..Anyway edited this bloggyskins..just becos Wo Zhen De Wu Suo shi shi then wanna jie men ba.It's Just a Simple Skins la. I don like Complicated stuffs.
Oo and Later Going out with my buddies to town..actually don feel like going.. cos no moood to go Ktv sing.. and head still kind of pain...eMm.. nvm la..don wanna be the spoiler..
anyway finally last few days we took neoprint!! Long Long Time No Take liao lor.. And total 9 of us in a neoprint.. Actually is 10 ..but SHONIA!!Faster Come back!..anyway can u imagine how skinny are all of us??Add Shonia in the pic when she's back is confirm nt a problem man.. (Confident)LOL..kiddin..Oo.. I will Upload them Lor..so from today onwards i will update my bloggy.. I WANNA IMPROVE MY ENGLISH!!!IM THE FUTURE MDIS STUDENT!! haha..

Ok La.. i'll Stop writing.. watch Tv Time!
p/s: Those Who read my bloggy le, wanna link me can just leave ur footprints ya =D
Currently no friends lor.. so sad..Who Be my First One??T__T
As Joyful As I can 9:31 AM
0 people Commented
0 people Commented








