Monday, June 25, 2007

CARELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM FUCKING CARELESS TODAY!!

i donno what im doing la...this morning go work in a super restless mode. I kept making mistakes while doing my work... it's not a tough job at all but donno why my brain is fucking freaking lag la! the WORST thing is im actually helping my lady boss to issue cheques for her credit card bills.. the bills is just right in front my eyes and i still can copy the company names wrongly. I also wrote the wrong date... This caused me to waste 2 cheques cos if there's any mistakes written on the cheque, the cheque will be rejected. so ya... Damn Sian la! I donno my boss will feel unhappy not... hais.. is like a super simple task and i still can make mistakes! KAO.. Super SIANS la!!!!!!!

HAIS!! maybe this days nv had a good sleep ba... so will felt reckless and inattentive...Hais.. i must sleep early liao if not i will make more mistakes which i totally don wish to happen again!

From tommorrow onwards i must be super attentive and mindful when doing my j
ob.

Will update soon..

As Joyful As I can 6:46 PM
0 people Commented