Thursday, June 21, 2007
HELP ME!!
PLEASE
GIVE
ME
ENCOURAGEMENT
AND
GIVE
ME
ENCOURAGEMENT
AND
CONFIDENCE!!!!!
Help Me!!!
I realized my brain cells are all dead!! My boss tell me to think of a idea for a email message about our company website and after that im suppose to email to some customers..i donno what details i should type.. what should i say to make the customers interested after reading our email...and so on.... ahh.. i donno how to start the message... how... and the worse thing is my english is super lousy lor...so ya... im quite headache over this... ehais... nvm...I'll try my best!!!!
Update soon!!
Help Me!!!
I realized my brain cells are all dead!! My boss tell me to think of a idea for a email message about our company website and after that im suppose to email to some customers..i donno what details i should type.. what should i say to make the customers interested after reading our email...and so on.... ahh.. i donno how to start the message... how... and the worse thing is my english is super lousy lor...so ya... im quite headache over this... ehais... nvm...I'll try my best!!!!
Update soon!!
As Joyful As I can 7:00 PM
0 people Commented
0 people Commented








