Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Miss You So Much!

I MISS YOU SO MUCH DEAR HUBBY!

It's only a few days... or to be exact... only the day u book in... I kept thinking of you ....non- stop...
i already starts to feel my days without you by my side really makes me feel so upset...
now everyday and most of the time.. i sms you without u replying...i really nt used to it. Cos normally u will reply me as long as u are free, the most only let me wait like an hour and i will starts get impatient..then will either sms u again or call you..but now i cant.. cos i know u in camp.. very busy so no time to reply me... makes me feel so lonely without you...

Everyday i only got the chance to chat with u on the phone at night... only like 30mins to talk..hais... really not used to it.. sometimes i feel like crying... but i know i shouldnt be like that... and everytime i tot of i still got to wait 2 weeks later then can meet you or in future only meet once a week....really makes me feel very very down-hearted...

I really hope u get used to it over there...
hope the food there taste good for you..
everyday must drink lots and lots of water...
I've been very worried for you since the day u book in...i really 很舍不得你。


Sob.... Hubby Sotong, i really miss you alot alot.. cant wait to meet u 2 weeks later..sorry for keep repeating...but i just cant stop saying that...=[
And today is our anniversary... Happy Happy 9 Months Anniversary Darling!
我是真的真的很爱你也很珍惜你。。
really hope you are by my side now so that i can hug you real tight...

Ps : Love You So Much Dardar...

Jojo Loves YOU!

As Joyful As I can 6:08 PM
0 people Commented