Tuesday, July 22, 2008
dedicate to my precious ones.......
Shayne Ward- All My Life
I will never find another lover
Sweeter than you
Sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover
More precious than you
More precious than you
Girl you are
Close to me you're like my mother
Close to me you're like my father
Close to me you're like my sister
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one,
You're my everything
And for you this song I sing
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Said I promise to never
Fall in love with a stranger
You're all I'm thinking of
I praise the Lord above
For sending me your love
I cherish every hug
I really love you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
You're all that I ever know
When you smile on my face
All I see is a glow
You turn my life around
You picked me up when I was down
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes I pray that you
Do love me too
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I will never find another lover
Sweeter than you
~Sweeter than you~
PS: Thanks Darling, no matter how big is the mistakes i've made..you're always so forgiving ..but i know everyone has its own limit.. I promise you i will be guai guai de... wont say something like that anymore.. not gonna hurt anyone anymore...trust me...hope it wont affect your feeling for me and our relationship ...
You're important to me.. you know right??
Loving you always....always.....

I will never find another lover
Sweeter than you
Sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover
More precious than you
More precious than you
Girl you are
Close to me you're like my mother
Close to me you're like my father
Close to me you're like my sister
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one,
You're my everything
And for you this song I sing
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Said I promise to never
Fall in love with a stranger
You're all I'm thinking of
I praise the Lord above
For sending me your love
I cherish every hug
I really love you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
You're all that I ever know
When you smile on my face
All I see is a glow
You turn my life around
You picked me up when I was down
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes I pray that you
Do love me too
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I will never find another lover
Sweeter than you
~Sweeter than you~
PS: Thanks Darling, no matter how big is the mistakes i've made..you're always so forgiving ..but i know everyone has its own limit.. I promise you i will be guai guai de... wont say something like that anymore.. not gonna hurt anyone anymore...trust me...hope it wont affect your feeling for me and our relationship ...
You're important to me.. you know right??
Loving you always....always.....
As Joyful As I can 12:51 PM
0 people Commented
0 people Commented








