Sunday, October 12, 2008
I'm a Lousy Girl ... =[
Things about me...
sucks!
bad!
fucking impatient
love throwing tantram
damn easily got jealous
love making people angry
always giving people so stressful
making people cant stand me
Damn irritating
damn fucking timid! scare this scare that, worry this and that
difficulty to move on
no confident!
overall... im a fucking sucks girl!
I HATE MYSELF!
PS: I wish i can be like other girls... happy go lucky.
sucks!
bad!
fucking impatient
love throwing tantram
damn easily got jealous
love making people angry
always giving people so stressful
making people cant stand me
Damn irritating
damn fucking timid! scare this scare that, worry this and that
difficulty to move on
no confident!
overall... im a fucking sucks girl!
I HATE MYSELF!
PS: I wish i can be like other girls... happy go lucky.
As Joyful As I can 11:41 AM
0 people Commented
0 people Commented








