Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our story

Our love story....

From the start of our relationship... We have many ups and down memories..maybe to you there's more hard times... For me I feel it too... Cos both of us are like from different world.. Likes and dislikes different things. But a relationship is to make us grow up and learn in every things we encounter. There's a quote saying: "nothing is impossible". As long as we got the determination and strength to fight it. I believe in this as long as I'm really to fight and go for it.

I remember you told me that you really love me alot in 1st year and after many break up and patch up, the 2nd year you already feel like ending this relationship. Frankly speaking, I didn't know about this. Till the day you told me. Then I know you are so unhappy with me. I thought I already slowly try to like the things I previously don like about you(eg: soccer,mahjong,staying at hm and your short temper). To me I feel that I really did change quite alot compare to last time. And because of this, I tot our relationship will improve. Although we still quarrel, but like many people say, which couple don quarrel? And is couple don quarrel or they are so perfect, every one will married with their 1st love. In a good way for quarrels is will make us more understand one another and from there we try to compromised and endure. As long as we wish to continue this relationship, how hard it is or how much effort we have to put in, it's all worth it.

And I really which you can always nag or complain about me like I always do , cos this will straight away know what's the problem is and we can solve it soon. Instead of hiding or keeping it in our heart and till one day it erupt, everything is too late and gone.

There's some SMSes that we just started of our relationship and I feel that I really very 辛福 to have you as my boyfriend. I really do. Until now I still feel the same. I swear.

I will love my BB until the day she don't love me-29/6
After 1 year you will love me more n more cause that time you will know you find a guy really love you-1/7( which really come
True)
Baobei u don have to give me promise I will do it jus wan u to know how much I care for this relationship n also you-7/7
You say Mayb I e one leave. But nw I tell you I won't leave you cause I realli wan u to b e one. Time will show everything 7/7
I wan to cover all the suffer you have last time -5/8
Pls let this girl stay by myself forever I promise I won't let her down. I will love her with my everything and will do my very best to give her a happy family 12/8
Dear, something maybe you don like but I like or u like I don like but we shld give n take I not bet very big or until 24 hrs playing I still spend time with you. If you really can't tk it den I stop. If soccer n u. I will choose u. Love you. Good night31/8
Thank dear. I will show u n all ur Fren u are e most lucky gal-30/9

This SMSes never fail to make me smile. But After I changed to iPhone, I don have any record .

At first I thought I try to put in effort to make you feel that you have a good gf. And I really tot you feel it. Cos I always hope I can give you everything I can to make you feel that you are important to me n I cherish you that's why I can do anything for you. But till now then I know actually all along you don't feel my sincerity for you and my biggest and real love for you. This really making me feel upsetting. But I never give up you cos you are one I love the most. And I really do hope you are my last and the one I can rely on in future. I trust you with all my heart.

But now that you decided to have rest and think... I respect you... But I really do hope after this rest, we can start anew. I really hope my wishes will come through. But of cos not to stress you and make you feel unhappy. I won't put much hope in it. I believe no one will know what happen next.

That's all I want to say to you. I sincerely hope we can last and stay as loving and from the start we used to be. Pray hard...

As Joyful As I can 11:21 PM
0 people Commented